This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Lowell has the 2nd highest percentage of Cambodians in the United States, just behind some city in California.
2. Working the overnights is not for me. My whole schedule is out of whack.
3. I helped Katie plant some roses this weekend, it was a little bit more work than I thought:
4. The dart team is fading fast. Seems like we are in a rut.
5. Wendy's has 3 new sides - bakes sweet potato, mac and cheese and chili cheese fries. I haven't tried em but they looked good.
6. I went to the 99 for the first time in probably 10 years. It wasn't bad at all and they have $12 buckets of beer. Whats not to like?
7. Some billionaire is building a new Titanic. Sounds like a great idea.
8. I am still not really over the Bruins loss.
9. Mustache Pub Crawl shirts are selling like hot cakes. MikeyT knows how to move units.
10. A woman will spend approximately 3,500 days of her life menstruating.
11. After seeing this mummy made out of 200 Mcdonalds hamburgers all ground up, I may never eat there again:
12. Looks like Rio is out of the dog house and back on his way to wedding bliss.
13. After catching a few minutes of Baggage Battle on A&E I just assume anyone or anything can get a television show.
14. May is national Burger Month. You know I fucking love burgers.
15. Speaking of burgers - Bobby Flay is opening up one of his burger joint in Burlington soon.
16. I finally finished all 3 of the Hunger games books. They were good but I think the final ending is a cop out.
I guess we are rolling with a 16 pack this weekend. I guess that's what happens when I work Thursday and Friday over nights.
This week darts is at the South side tavern. Come on down for some laughs and tons of beers.