Things I've learned over the past 2 weeks(in no real order):
1. Larrie Kyght lives:
3. The blog comes to a slow crawl when I am not around.
4. "Who Freeman?" Yeah I fucked her - Larrie Kyght.
5. Finding out your roof leaks at 11:00 at night in a driving rain storm sucks.
6. Me and rum are really good friends. Derek meet rum, rum meet Derek - Derek meet blackouts!
7. I am still on island time. No Problems No Pressure:
8. While I was away the dart team took care of business and we are the 3rd seed headed into the playoffs.
9. I don't think I am liking the Droid X all that much.
10. Drinking the wedding facility out of beers and almost all of their booze on an open bar make me smile everytime I think of it.
11. Stripper drama in the backroom that has an effect on the stage and the clients is always welcomed in my world.
12. Christmas tree shopping is a little more involved than I realized.
13. I missed Dunkin Donuts more than I would of imagined.
14. Welchie can jump pretty damn high, I wonder how his foot is.
15. Jeffrey is not a fan of Tiger Balm.
16. Goose Eggs has a whole new meaning.
17. The Texas Saloon seems to be attracting a whole bunch of Cougars.
18. Just because you get married doesn't mean you are dead. Jeeze Louize - I still get my drank on people.
19. I guess the July 4th party is slated for our house and rumor has it there is a mechanical bull involved.
20. The 4th Annual Mustache Pub Crawl is only 5 months away. If you haven't started this years version you may want to get on that.
21. People want to know where the dart review and Smiddy date reviews are? I think they may have abandoned us all.
22. A good knive set is a must have in any kitchen.
24. The English and Canadians like to Holiday much more than anyone from the states.
25. Tuna Carpacchio is damn effing good.
I mean I could probably go on all day with things I have learned over the past 2 weeks but I think 25 is a good round number.
If anyone wants to drunk or hang out Tuesday, we will be at Peggys for dart playoffs and then Thursday at Champions in Everett for the second half of the playoffs.