So I was off yesterday recovering from Dot Day, both physically and financially.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Back in the day the Bitches loved Welchies mixed tapes.
2. Steven "Willie" Whitley is the Dot day bowl off champion...can you say Threepeat?
3. Apparently karaoke DJ's are known as KJ's!!
4. Dot day was a drunk mess of fun:
5. Always sign Karaoke songs that you know the words to. I never recommend 2 legit 2 quit...EVER!!
6. The older I get the smaller the crowd for the Dot day parade gets. Though this year seems like there were more people participating in the parade:
7. I've seen the Smidawg smitten before but this seems like it is the real deal Holyfield.
8. Not as many people show up to the track for the Belmont as they do for the Kentucky Derby.
9. Candlepin bowling makes you use muscles that you never knew you had. They hurt for a few days later.
10. Keno skins never gets old. Money in the pocket when you win.
11. Drunk grinding to karaoke?? I MEAN REALLY???
12. Supah P needs to come out and get drunk more often. I never cease to smile with his antics.
13. Johnny Hegarty is alive and kicking.
14. Drunk randoms love to chat me up.
15. Dotout.org loves Chrissy. For some reason the video of him will not download. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
16. The Celtics go as Rondo goes.
I know I usually put up text of the week but during my drunk weekend I erased all my texts.