It was a great weekend. I hope that everyone enjoyed it. Even the smoke from Quebec couldn't ruin the end of the weekend.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There are COOGARS(no U) at Coops.
2. Any ride in a car over 2 hours, it is polite for the lady to offer road head. Thems the rules.
3. Tina doesn't work at the docks.
4. Fathers day is the biggest beef eating day of the year, with 80 million lbs of beef being consumed.
5. The new ribs at BK are legit. The BBQ dipping sauce it comes with aint bad either.
6. Don't fuck with Paul Meade.
7. Portland Maine is a romantic getaway.
8. Don't ever get the chicken sandwich from Sully's. Its basically a huge chicken nugget.
9. I can't believe that people paid for those UFC fights. They were terrible.
10. BK now has a veggie burger? Aren't they the same people with the quad stacker?
11. Home inspections are overwhelming.