Today is the first day of February, also the first day of Black History Month.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Welchie bought his car for the lighter and the heated seats.
2. Mikey Foley had to have a heart to heart with his son about Black History Month.
3. The Mcdonalds Mac wrap is Legit:
4. The midgets on The Little Chocolatiers are weird. This coming from a someone who likes midgets.
5. Chuck has a dog if anyone wants it:
6. People are jumping off the Bruins band wagon fast and furiously. I hope they break their ankles.
7. If you have a penis and are single: head down to DJs on a Saturday night. Its a shit show of barely 21 year old ladies dressed to the nines(does anyone say that anymore?).
8. Playboy has offered Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi $400,000 to pose naked for them.
9. Falling asleep for 3.5 hours after work on a Friday is not a nap but rather a coma.
10. The Red Sox must not of had a great turn out for tickets on Saturday because I got 2 emails Sunday saying they still had plenty of tickets available.