I remember back in the day when we had Washington's and Lincoln's birthday off. I am pretty sure some bureaucrat decided that was too much time off. Now they rolled them into one day - Presidents day. Happy Presidents day.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. William J Smiddy actually got shot down this weekend. This is a 1st for him.
2. Barlow has pretty good food and a nice vibe.
3. Jeffrey is upset that Smiddy blew him off on his birthday.
4. Mark Welch is rocking a AAA gold member card.
5. This sums up Jeffreys birthday pretty well:
6. Beers at the Bell n hand $5.25. Beers at the Golden Banana $6.50. I mean really?
7. The Fours has half priced pizza after 10 pm.
8. Smiddy always wants a 3 way (mother daughter) with Joanna Kerns and Tracey Gould from Growing Pains.
9. Apparently Jeffrey wears moose knuckle jeans because he got his junk stuck in some piece of sheet metal at work. He now has a scar on his junk, that he will show you for $5.00.
10. Funniest thing I overheard this weekend - "Hello, is your name Officer Smiddy?"
11. Handstand offs between strippers and waitresses are not for the faint of heart.
12. I guess every piece of candy the bathroom attendant give you is worth a $1.00.
13. Valentines day is a joke.