Yeah yeah yeah, The Superbowl was Sunday so I took yesterday off to recover. The last thing I wanted to do was turn on a computer. So everything is a day late.
So here is what I learned this weekend:
1. Krazy Karen is back in Massachusetts.
2. China consumes 40% of the eggs in the world.
3. The drunk deaf kids at the Junction on Saturday night were not fans of washing their hands, must be from the North Shore.
4. I guess, "I got to piddle" is the female version of I have to take a piss.
5. Jeffrey finally made it to a Bruins game:
6. The Fours has great beef stew, but they only serve it on Thursdays.
7. In 1932 the US government started minted the George Washington Quarter.
8. The President of the Johnny Bombchuk fan club:
9. Is there anything more annoying than the "Who Dat" chant?
10. They still booze hard at the Bruins games. Even if it means sneaking in booze:
11. Chrissy quit the dart team before his first official match.
12. The View in North Quincy isn't a bad little spot. Heavy handed pours.
13. Paul Newmans organic lemonade is pretty damn good.