Everyone knows April showers bring May flowers and Mayflowers bring Pilgrims.
But where is the god damn sun, son?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. No one can tell me when Easter turned into mini Christmas.
2. Happy 40th to Kristine "Robro" Robinson. Pretty sure it's a party in your underwear party at her house!
3. Congrats to Chrissy on surprising his wife with a trip to Aruba for her 40th.
4. Nine year old boys believe their penises have two modes - straight or squishy. So true!
5. Karaoke at the Cathay Center is still fun.
6. Who the fuck drinks Mai Tais? They taste like boozy fruit punch.
7. No one likes to go from zero to bombed and straight skip over buzzed.
8. Who is meeting up for Opening Day, Thursday?
9. People are ralyre ball sucking the Bruins right now.
10. Au Gratin potatoes should be more than an Easter thing.
11. Animals eat key lime pie.
12. Fucking snow on April 2nd, mother nature is a bitch.
13. I will always be a fan of breakfast for dinner.
14. Still can't find a place to get my beard trimmed up properly.
Later, see you on Thursday.