Can we all agree that 2018 has not been my year? It feels like 2 steps forward and 5 steps back at this point. I think I'm just gonna nap till 2019 shows up.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Marathon Monday Sox game was cancelled for the first time since 1984, I was 6. Tom Kelly happened to be in town to watch the marathon, coincidence? I think not.
2. Everyone has that friend that you don't talk too all the time but when you do chat it's like it was just yesterday.
3. It may be harder to find a Derby hat than it is to get tickets to the actual Kentucky Derby.
4. I binged Lost in Space on Netflix. It was ok but hopefully they get a second season.
5. Bruins, Celtics, Redsox and the NFL draft coming up. What a time to be alive.
6. If you haven't sat a bar, grabbed some lunch and watched some sports solo then you ain't living.
7. Running out of propane while you are cooking is the worst.
8. First time in a long time no one busted my balls about not posting on a Monday holiday.
9. I don't know if I am more excited for Deadpool 2 or Avengers 3.
10. Mexican food is my jam and I am game to try it all.
11. I don't really deal with stress.
12. We are going to just jump from 40-50 degrees right to 80-90s.
13. Nothing sucks worse than getting your coffee wrong. Can totally fuck up your morning.
14. Does anyone use Uber eats?
15. For the last 2 weeks my eyes won't stop watering, is this the start of getting allergies?
16. Good luck Ryan on your surgery today. Let's hope you don't break that nose again.