Is April in like a lion and out like a lamb? Because this April has come in like a wrecking ball just smashing everyone's Spring dreams.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It's a prett weird feeling to not be planning a pub crawl right now.
2. Pretty sure Jeffrey has no off buttin, when the sun goes down.
3. Who knew finding a hat would be harder than finding outfits for the Derby?
4. I am not a fan of all you can eat brunch buffets.
5. Guess Kung Fu Dave is too busy to start a podcast.
6. Nora has 5 tickets to May 17th Redsox game if anyone wants em.
7. If someone says hey I have playoff tickets do you want them, you have to say yes without hesitation, right?
8. This new super flu is super fun!
9. Anyone know a good place to find some nice yet inexpensive luggage?
10. Not only is Tooma alive but he's got a new phone and is on Snapchat.
11. Summer beers are out, winter beers are gone so we are making steps in the right direction.
12. Wishing Coach K a speedy recovery from gall bladder removal.