I don't know if it's because the weather is starting to change for the good or what but Sunday Funday is back!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Avengers is my favorite Marvel movie yet.
2. Being at a bar making friends is my kind of fun.
3. Cinco De Mayo is Saturday, what's your plan?
4. Surprised that me and tequila are fast becoming friends.
5. I am already in vacation mode.
6. Dick pics are like the new first base.
7. Guys don't trust a girl if she's afraid to rub your junk with her hands.
8. May 17th, I know people with plenty of Sox tickets if you are interested.
9. Derby outfits are all ready to go.
10. Tom Kelly is starting Awaken 180, let's wish him the best.
11. I do not flush public restroom toilets or touch the door handles. Just don't.
12. Three mandates in one week with Chris Leaden, people may start talking.
13. Sam Hunt or Luke Bryan? Who are you banging? Obviously, you aren't kicking either one out of bed.
14. Have you seen the new $30 scratch tickets? 122 1 million dollar prizes.
15. Concert season is coming. Day drinking is happening. Maybe 2018 is starting to come around.
16. Not every day two people walk away from the casino big time winners.
Alrighty, Nashville and the Derby this week so I doubt I will be posting next Monday but stranger things have happened.