There are only 25 shopping days till Christmas. Today is a great day to start shopping , being cyber Monday and all. There isn't much that I need so no need to spend your money on me.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Sarah likes to send snap chats of Jeffrey's junk.
2. Rumor has it that Tooma is living the high life down in the Poconos. Rolling with a whole new crew of friends and only living part time at the casino.
3. Chrissy is sick, please send him some chicken soup.
4. The Adele song Hello makes me laugh.
5. Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time of fun and family but man some families are just straight up fucked up.
6.I have tried before but I am going to try again. Planning a trip to Point Sebago, it is looking like Saturday July 9th - the 16th. Fun for everyone.
7. It seems like everyone has some sort of hustle going on.
8. I ventured out on Black Friday and it wasn't bad.
9. Don't look now but it appears that Willie is over his bout of vertigo.
10. The annual Whitley Yankee re-gift party may be a Welchie house warming party this year.
Gotta run. Works a bitch!