I am starting it off with a bang.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy does not hold grudges but he does plan to get even, in the naked way!
2. For some reason the past 3 days I have gotten home from work all I wanted to do is sleep.
3. No matter who makes a trade in your fantasy league others will always hate and question it.
4. Since there is no Bruins so far this year people are loading up on Celtics games.
5. Has anyone heard from Welchie? Heard he is running around with Smiddy on the N shore!
6. Mario is still looking for a house. Anyone have any leads in the Revere/Tewksbury area?
7. Why do people with beards have a need to chat with me? Just because we have beards bro don't make us friends.
8. Some people liked my post yesterday others gave me shit for not doing things I learned. Get over it. If you want to post on the blog let me know. I will set you up with a user name and password. Other wise get over it.
9. When I take Ronin for his hour plus walks I leave my phone at home. Sometimes silence is golden.
10. In North Carolina, it is illegal to kill more than 4 turtles in your life time. Watch out Ninja turtles.
11. There is a study being conducted that basically says money and drugs fire off the same thing in your brain.
12. Kangaroos hop because they can not move their legs independently.
13. Sheyla Hershey holds the record for the largest boobs in the world, she wears a size 38KKK bra.
14. I love Papa Ginos but 2 large cheese pizzas should not cost $25.00.
That's all I have in me today.