Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. The Southside Tavern in Braintree is a nice joint but it is loud as fuck.
2. Who puts the cone of shame on their dog ALL THE TIME!
3. Guess some people don't like to ride out the action in the suicide pool, so they split it. BOO!
4. Celtics games are always a good time:
6. Do people actually use the anniversary gift list?
7. Mikey Layden loves his Jamison shots.
8. Supah P is cracking the whip on the dart team and has them running in 2nd place.
9. Shaun Larry sold his wife's condo and now is looking to buy a new place.
10. How can the Beach Comber charge $12 for a Rod Stuart cover band. That's just wrong on so many levels.
11. Everyone knows I hate Notre Dame but I think I hate their fans even more.
12. Anyone looking for some used ice hockey pads? Mario has a few pairs on the cheap.
13. Fucking meter maids make me laugh. Waiting around corners to ticket me and shit.
14. Chrissy likes to go to Mcdonalds, late nite and order 5 value meals and skip out on the line.
15. Lowes discontinued their Veterans discount. Boycott them bitches.
16. Here is the progression of my tattoo:
Before(the cover up)
17. Mikey Layden is a Beast with moving.
18. I guess its okay to finger blast a chick at the South Side Tavern. Down the pants!
I hope everyone is gearing up for the annual Street Hockey Tournament - Saturday December 15th at 12 noon.
Post a Comment