Here we go - it's finally April. April showers bring May flowers. And what do May Flowers bring? Pilgrims!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People love whiskey.
2. Mike Foley is alive and well. Finally, met up with him after months of round and round.
3. The Redsox are back and seem very uninterested in playing baseball.
4. I know, I have said this before but it really doesn't take much to be nice to people.
5. You didn't hear this from me but Rob's not even done with his first tattoo but he's planning out his second.
6. Has anyone heard from Chrissy? Hope he's ok.
7. Eggplant parmesan pizza should not exist.
8. Do you throw your friend a party when he gets served with divorce papers?
9. All these NBA super stars taking games off for Load Management is a big time joke. Imagine being 13 years old and getting basketball tickets for Christmas and your favorite players taking the day off to rest. They work 82 games a year.
10. Jeffrey's dog Franklin is not doing well. Prayers up for Frankie.
11. Hangovers are a mother fucker.
12. How mad do you think Mike Foley was to write that first check to UMass for his son? That dude knows where every last dollar he had made ever went.
13. Have you been watching the Tourney? Riveting.
14. I need a ruling - at what point in the day is it unacceptable to order a bloody Mary? I say after 3 pm unless you started before noon and want to keep drinking them.
15. The pizza at the Hancock Tavern is really good.
16. WrestleMania is this Sunday.
17. Rumor has it William J. Smiddy has a new girl.
18. Yes I still play words with friends.