The C's are in the playoffs.
The B's are in the playoffs.
The Redsox are in a playoff hangover state. They have no zip and no sense of urgency.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People can be mean.
2. I probably need to not drink for like a month.
3. Marathon Monday is by far the best Sox game of the year.
4. Do you think Mother Nature just does mounds of cocaine?
5. I have no idea why I constantly try to like eggplant. It's kind of gross.
6. Thoughts and prayers for Erv and his family who recently lost his father.
7. Congrats to Tiger Woo!
8. Burgers are better than pizza, don't @ me.
9. Sometimes bar managers are dicks.
10. Chrissy is still searching for his next endeavor in life.
11. It's pretty amazing how music can change your mood. Good tunes make good vibes.
12. I do not recommend running the taps at Lucy's.
Aight I gotta go do some work.