This year is flying by. I feel like I may need a vacation from life.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not every Bruins fan will watch a Celtics game at a bar.
2. Joe Martell is officially on the wagon.
3. Get yourself some Mexican food at Sombreros some time.
4. It's weird how you can have friends that you don't talk to for months and when you catch up it's like no time has passed.
5. Guess who decided to give up coffee? This guy.
6. When you think your tattoo is finally finished but you add shit at the last minute...whomp whomp whomp.
7. Seasonal depression is real.
8. B's game 7 tomorrow night, where are you watching?
9. Margaritas are great but they are also cups or diabetes heartburn.
10. Have you ever had a beer that you couldn't drink?
11. Anyone good at spiffying up resumes? Chrissy looking to spit polish his.
12. Got a part time babysitting on Friday nights.
13. Stop trying to make a million different types of hummus!! Shit is nasty.
14. Where do you stand on Mac n cheese at a restaurant? Overpriced kids food or yummy yummy get in my tummy?