The older I get the angrier I become with small things. I have no idea why.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Kansas losing in the second round of the tourney was the least surprising thing from this weekend.
2. South side Braintree is always packed on Sunday.
3. Getting hit on by the same sex is - creepy or the ultimate form of flattery?
4. Half priced appetizers at Not Your Average Joe's M-F, 3-6 is a game changer.
5. Jos Notty is always a good time.
6. Seeing passed out people at the bar is always funny.
7. Hong Kong Dave has an uncanny ability to guess peoples weight.
8. If anyone tells you a tattoo doesn't hurt they are an asshole.
9. Nice career Gronk!
10. The Mad Hatter is not my jam.
11. Fucking Loser is not used enough.
12. People losing their minds over Tom Izzo yelling at a freshman who isn't hustling. You are the problem not Izzo. You want things handed to you with no hard work. You want to be coddled and never encounter adversity. Fuck you!
13. Chrissy's 80s party was a smashing success.
14. The Fenway home opener is only 15 days away.
15. Who is going to Marathon Monday?
16. Hopefully everyone did well on the Civil service exam this past Saturday.