So when is Spring going to show up? Between that fucking ground hog lieing and Tom Kelly jinx it is going to be winter until June.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Captain Marvel was pretty good.
2. I see all these people just jumping on the Bruins band wagon like it's no big deal.
3. Naps are life.
4. Never ceases to amaze me that people fall in love and then fall off the face of the Earth but as soon as that changed they come back like nothing happened.
5. Jeffrey misses his beard.
6. Heated steering wheel is where it's at.
7. Sunday day drinking is my jam.
8. St. Patrick's day is Sunday. Everyone knows I love a parade.
9. Giving up fried food was not my smartest move.
10. Why is Dunkin Donuts so inconsistent?
11. I do not understand FOMO.
12. If you are into Mimosas and Bloody Mary's then South Side Tavern Braintree is your place.
13. Fuck all this God damn snow. I know it's been a mild winter but seriously do that shit at the beginning of winter.
14. Always nice to see Jeffrey out in his Sunday sweat pants. I mean dress sweats are a thing, right?
See ya Sunday!