Yes mother fuckers...winter is coming fast. If another person today says to me at least it's not snow, in regards to this cold ass rain, then they are getting a junk punch - dicks or vajayjays!!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. This is the funniest thing of 2016.
2. Good luck Calnan, or should I say officer Calnan, in the academy.
3. Is there anything worse than Dunkin donuts pouring hot coffee over ice and calling it iced coffee? Where is my ice bitches.
4. Nachos is a perfectly acceptable dinner especially with pulled pork.
5. Mortons steak house is kinda blahhh. I prefer Ruth's Chris all day every day.
6. Unless you are allergic to nuts then peanut M&Ms should be a top go too in the candy world.
7. I have said it before and I'll say it again I say Merry Christmas because I celebrate Christmas if you don't then you don't.
8. I love me a good spiral ham dinner.
9. No shave November has only 1 day left...send me your photos and I'll post em next week.
10. Congrats Dave on your new loft condo. Massachusetts welcomes you back with open arms (and legs).
11. Fuck Black Friday! I'll pay regular price to not have to deal with that bullshit.
12. Lots of people like to bake as a way of therapy/stress relief. I couldn't bake to save my life. Probably because it's too precise with measurements.
13. Looks like the Nes classic will have to wait till the new year.
14. Anyone have any good winter beer suggestions?
15. It seems like every time I get used to Snapchat and Twitter they fucking change it.
16. It's looking like Saturday, December 17th is going to be the 1st Annual Drunknothings Christmas drinks and shopping day. All are invited to bang out some shopping, drinks and have some laughs. If you are interested let me know. (Also looking for a better name suggestions)