This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Little kids are scared of the elf on a shelf.
2. Do you ever have days where you just hate everyone.
3. What is an acceptable number of beers with lunch?
4. Ever have a crazy vivid dream that a friend is in and you get mad at them for something in a dream? Or it's an awkward dream so you just avoid them?
5. Anyone asking...no I am not getting any more dogs till Ronin passes away.
6. People don't seem to be all that much into sports lately.
7. Uncle Willie is into no shave November...kids rocking his first beard ever at 62.
8. Still no luck finding a NES classic.
9. Rumor has it Grillo may or may not be engaged.
10. The Thanksgiving desert stop over is the new hotness. Basically, I can't endure my family anymore so I'm coming by to drink your booze under the pretense of lovely delicious baked goods.
11. Dazed and Confused is still a great movie.
12. Maybe a return trip to the Wickendon in early January.
13. I guess 40 is the new 75. Old as fuck.
14. Chili season is upon. I love me some chili and also beef stew.
15. Miller High life used to be an economical purchase now it is the same price as BL, ML and CL. It is still delicious.
16. How come no one has asked me what I want for my birthday or Christmas. Bunch of Scrooge's.