How is everyone's no shave November going?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I saw Dr. Strange and loved it.
2. Killed my best man speech, which I wrote in 10 mins day of.
3. Anyone been to China Blossom in Quincy?
4. Speaking of Quincy bars, what do you know about Jazzmoon karaoke?
5. Landmark Public house is open, where Gerard's used to be.
6. It appears that Wahlburgers has changed their patties to smaller sizes.
7. Chrissy is killing the OT and Uber game. Kids gonna be a Thousandaire come Friday.
8. Who is meeting up for the UFC Saturday night?
9. The retro Nintendo comes out Friday!!
10. What does "me time" mean to you?
11. It is annoying that the Red Zone and the Redzone are the same but different.
12. Apparently you aren't supposed to chew gum in church.
13. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck Comcast.
14. If Notre Dame loses to Navy does anyone even care? Haaaaaaaaaa!
15. The Buffalo chicken dip at Coops is legit as fuck.
16. How social are you that you would be able to go on vacation solo? Like not even ask one friend to go away for some laughs and drinks?
I'm off...don't forget Friday is Veterans day. Always remember to thank a Vet and when appropriate buy them a drink. Th