As soon as the leaves are almost done turning, mustaches start showing up on men's (and some ladies) lips. It must be Movember.
Let's see what I learned this weekend:
1. I am 38 and pretty sure I am officially retired from bachelor parties.
2. No one lives for Halloween quite like the Macphails.
3. I got 1 trick or greater this year...whomp whomp whomp.
4. It is great that Hong Kong, or Kung Fu in some circles, is back home in Massachusetts.
5. Hungover at work is not where I ever want to be.
6. It is 6 minutes from the Cadillac Lounge to Twin Rivers. In case you were wondering.
7. Is anyone else looking forward to Doctor Strange this weekend?
8. If you were in a wedding, you would think that you would know if/when there is a rehearsal dinner right?
9. Has anyone heard from Joe Martell? Probably ran off and got hitched in a secret ceremony.
10. Waking up with a splitting headache is the worst.
11. Hey people unless you are digging ditches in a coal mine, you have no reason to be having dirty finger nails.
12. It is totally normal for your party bus driver to be telling you stories about his coke escapades, amirite?
13. There is talk of bringing back the annual street hockey game, anyone interested?
14. What do you know about Asacks turkey farm? I had the best turkey sandwich from there last Friday.
15. Speaking of sandwiches, not really a fan of the Cuban/Cubano.
16. Anyone up for some trivia next week? Chris Leaden is looking for a meet up and kicking ass session.
17. I know that it is only 6 beers but 36 packs are game changers.
18. Hey Comcast blow me...having my bill go from 160 to 215! Eat a bag of dicks.