There are only 25 days left in 2016. Holy Jesus this year flew by.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Tom Kelly still prefers Barretts Ale house to Emma's. Better sights better sounds.
2. Chrissy still busts my balls when I don't post on Mondays.
3. Speaking of Mondays, apparently Mondays are the new Saturdays. I saw a couple of dudes wrecked at the Bruins game last night. One looked like the silent funneler the other a taller version of Chrissy, who fell down the stairs onto a lady. Monday classic!
4. First the Garden started selling cans now they have a whole premium beer garden on the 3rd floor. It's like you crashed a party being up there.
5. Unexpected naps are the best naps. Just chilling watching TV then blam you wake up 20 mins later.
6. I hope that Dhags is going to be ok. My prayers go out to him and his family.
7. I am sure you all have seen the kangaroo video but in case you haven't click here.
8. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet.
9. No one got back to me about the first Annual Drunknothings Christmas drinks and shopping day December 17th. It may be like previous years of me shopping and drinking at the Cheesecake factory.
10. My phone updated and it seems all different. It's annoying as fuck.
11. Pencil in January 7th, as a trip to Providence, the Wickendon pub and bar hopping.
12. Nothing worse than being run down and sick.
Ok just a quick 12 pack for you animals this week.
I am looking forward to some laughs Saturday night at Supah P and Nicole's wedding.