If you are being a grouch or someone in your office is then play some Christmas music. BTW what is your favorite Christmas jam? Obviously mine is Christmas in Hollis.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Finally got around to binge watching Stranger Things. Great show.
2. Jeffrey peels his bananas from the bottom up...Da Fuq?
3. Sometimes it is difficult to get together, everyone has something going on.
4. Has anyone heard from Chris Leaden? Everytime I text him he is "working".
5. Cutting off the tip of your thumb is not good.
6. Pretty surprised that the malls have not been crazy this season.
7. It is always disappointing when you go food shopping. No matter how much you spend or the amount of products you get it never feels like you got your money's worth.
8. After this week of NFL games I can see why viewership is down.
9. Dear Redzone channel if I wanted to watch the fucking Giants game I would have just turned my TV to Fox.
10. Rouge One was OK. Lots of action but really not a movie that needed to be made.
11. Trying to figure out the Yankee regift party. Does January 7th or 14th work?
12. This may be the 1st Christmas in 10 years that I don't have to work.
13. Rumor has it a mutual friend is #1 on the Saugus fire fighters list.
14. How many Christmas songs does Michael Buble' have? He is like king of Christmas.
Still didn't get a NES classic but my birthday is next week...Let's hope it shows up Wednesday.