Tuesdays after Labor day have to be the worst Tuesdays of the year, am I right?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It is never easy putting down your pet. RIP Shinobi you had a good 14 year run.
2. Blu Mussel in Cohasset is pretty damn good.
3. What exactly is Jesse James up to? Is he making knives and being a blacksmith?
4. Anything better than a nice round of golf on a Sunday afternoon? Free Golf?
5. Thanks Google for constantly creeping on my whereabouts.
6. Pandora One is where its at.
7. You would think that in 2016 cell phone batteries wouldnt be exploding and they would last a bit longer.
8. The NFL season kicks off on Thursday, where are we meeting up?
9. Jeffrey is finally getting around to redoing his downstairs bathroom.
10. If you don't like root beer floats, I don't know if we can be friends.
11. Being afraid to fart is one of the worst feelings in the world. Having to be near a bathroom for 2 days is a close second.
12. Chris Leaden is looking for a Pearl Jam road trip next year - so far Wrigley field is the top choice, any suggestions?
13. Rumor has it Chrissy is up for father of the year.
14. Finally caught Straight Outta Compton. N.W.A. is still fucking awesome.
15. No more white pants, right Padraig?
16. With everyone always being busy and living everywhere, catching up with family is always a blast.
17. Chrissy is still looking for some left calf tattoo ideas.
18. If anyone is interested in joining the suicide pool, HMU and i'll add you.