Yeah this week summer is officially over. To be honest with you guys, I can not for the life of me figure out this fucking weather anyways. But I know that Fall starts on Thursday and thats that!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. No one is as excited as I am for the Magnificent Seven.
2. Have you gotten your Kubie Krawl shirt yet?
3. How many of you get annoyed when I don't post till late on Mondays?
4. Had to replace all my smoke/CO2 detectors in my god damn house.
5. Ever have Sunday night Redsox/Yanks tickets that no one wants to go to and you cant even give the pair a way? Oh yeah me either.
6. Rumor has it HKD has some nibbles on his place and few video interviews up here went well. Maybe he will be back before the end of 2016.
7. The food truck festival was a blast. Pretty sure I got a buzz on, a full belly and a sun burn. Win all day. If you missed it, or are just NORTH SHORE for Life, There is one coming to Stoneham October 15th.
8. Chrissy may be addicted to Buffalo Wild Wings. Kids there like 3 times a week.
9. You get so much gossip at the barber shop.
10. So far there is Derek and Chrissy going out in Providence Oct 1st. Whole lot of maybes and I think so's. Still waiting on Leadens answer.
11. Beef stew or chili?
12. Is anyone else sick of the Rock yet?
Alright gotta go do some things. Till next week.