As of right now it is still only Chrissy and I heading down to Providence for his 39th birthday this Saturday. Lots of maybes, probably nots and I will tries.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Fucking wedding season is in full swing. It is hard finding a wedding card.
2. I am seeing everyone going apple picking but yet I am not seeing apple pies or apple crumbles yet. What the fuck.
3. Is it crazy that I am already making plans for the Kentucky Derby in 2018?
4. Speaking of plans, heading down the Cape again next July.
5. Congrats to the Chiefdude on his new job.
6. It appears that angry Calnan has gone off the grid. Haven't heard or seen the kid in god knows how long.
7. Hopefully everyone had a great time at the Kubie Krawl. I am told it was a blast per usual.
8. Root beer schnapps is still going strong.
9. Who hates mustard? I mean how is that even a thing?
10. White sangria quickly changes to a pinkish red color when you start adding fruit.
11. Speaking of fruit, fucking pomegranates aren't worth the effort.
12. I saw Christmas stuff out at the store and I almost lost my shit. It is not even October 1st, we haven't even had Halloween yet.
13. Have you ever wanted to use a spoon to rip your eye out when it just keeps twitching, yeah me either (wink wink)?
14. Is it racial if someone says "hey I like your haircut it makes you look like a Mohican"?
15. Has anyone heard from Little Jay? Yeah me either.
16. I watched Designated Survivor on Wednesday and it was pretty good. Hope it stays that way. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it.
17. Luke Cage starts on Netflix this Friday so I know what I will be doing in my spare time this weekend...binge watching that motherfucker.
18. Guess who is going to a best man at his brothers wedding? This guy. (Lets hope he opts for suits over tuxedos - everyone knows my feelings on rented clothing).
19. Anyone interested on Ortiz last home game this Sunday at Fenway? Mikey T is selling his tickets, hit him up.
20. If you call and leave me a voicemail just know I am not going to listen to it and will delete it ASAP just to get the icon off my phone.
Some people hated it and thought I was being too negative (we have Calnan for that). Some people liked it because A. they like lists and B. they like bonus shit. So I am going to do a bonus round of things I am currently hating on the last Monday of the month. This way I'm not always negative and it can be a recap of the month - deal? See compromise at its best
September bonus - Things I hated this month:
1. Most people are not political but now all of a sudden Kapernick takes a knee and everyone flips out.
2. Pumpkin everything. I mean Pumpkin Pringles may be over the line.
3. People who are disrespectful when you talk to them but they want something from you. Pretty sure you should treat people as you want to be treated.
4. The cold air bringing dry skin.
5. It being pitch black outside when I leave for work.
6. God damn vet bills.
7. How fast I was excited for fantasy football and now I hate my team and it.
8. The conversation to put down a pet.
9. Fucking Solar city and every other god damn solar company calling me to switch to solar energy.
10. Twitter changing their god damn AP every other day. No I don't give a shit about things while I was away or people I may want to follow. Let me be damn it.