Football is back and life couldn't be better.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Portland Maine is a pretty sweet place to get away too. Lots of breweries, tap houses and restaurants.
2. People were hemming and hawing about the Patriots and no Brady, no Gronk and they chalked it up as a loss this week against the Cards. Now everyone saying I knew they would win is absolute dog shit.
3. I had a few of the Dunkins cold brews and can't tell the difference.
4. Who is going to meet me at Quincy food truck festival Saturday?
5. If that is not your cup of tea, head down to Hull for Endless Summer. Coach K will probably be kissing babies and shaking hands.
6. I know I have bashed BWW on numerous occasions but you have to be batshit insane to eat the Blazin sauce. Just ask Colin.
7. Another year and I am out of the suicide pool in week 1. Pretty sure this is my last year running it.
8. Heard there is a road trip to the Poconos being planned for October. Chrissy is recruiting people to partay with.
9. How good is it that fantasy football is back. Jeffrey is killing the Draftkings. He has weekly head to heads so if you are interested hit em up.
10. Why does it seem that twitter changes their ap every damn week.
11. Oh man Mario and Big Bob are dumping their Bruins tickets after this season.
12. What is more annoying - texting someone and not hearing back for 2 days or when someone borrows something and never returns it?
13. Matt and Meggers are taking name suggestions for their baby girl due in February...Apparently they don't like my suggestion of Peggy.
14. They can take shepherds pie off every menu ever.
15. If you get way up there in Maine stop by Dew Haven because it isn't every day you can feed a black bear.
16. The World Cup of hockey starts Saturday, man what a time to be alive.
17. I can't believe that Tupac Shakur died 20 years ago today. Everyone knows that when it comes to the Tupac vs Biggie debate I am Tupac every single day.
18. I don't really understand the whole leaf peeping. I mean I love fall, its my favorite season but driving around looking at changing colors of trees aint my jam. Give me football, apple pie, brisk mornings, lazy couch naps, apple picking and i'll even take a hay ride but fuck that leaf peeping.
19. Has anyone heard from Riccio? I was thinking about a trip to the Wickendon pub, perhaps for Christians Bday. Who is in?
20. I hate how long cell phone batteries last now. When I had this phone the fucking battery would last a week, no matter how much I texted or played snake:
21. If the RedSox are in a pennant race and no one is watching does it really happen?
22. I wonder how Hong Kong Daves house sale is going? Haven't heard from him since August!
23. If you are looking for a Kubie Krawl shirt see Calnan or Phelps.
24. It appears as though TMX went out of business. I have tried to contact them but all I get is a busy signal. I know there was some on going litigation with the TMX boxing academy. Lets hope they come back and perhaps re-branded.
Ok, I am sorry I forgot to post yesterday. Got caught up reading all my emails from vacation and then when I finally remembered it was late in the day so I said fuck it.