Football is only 10 days away.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Sunday birthday parties for kids are not where its at.
2. This was passed along to me by D-Hags, its a pretty good laugh:
3. If you can't get down with ice cream when you are wasted then we probably can't be friends.
4. I guess I am officially old(not that the gray hairs didn't give it away) when I have no desire to go to Countryfest because everyone going is so young and they get sloppy drunk and I don't want to deal with that.
5. Ladies who complain about giving birth, I get it. I once caught my dick in my zipper.
6. I really don't get any of this new rap music. Like at all.
7. I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a guy who knows Bill Smiddy, who said he is back in the big bed in Southie.
8. Is anyone every really surprised anymore for a surprise birthday party? Mikey T is right google ruins everything.
9. Has anyone been to Lucys in Dorchester?
10. What is the last official beach day of the year? Asking for a friend.
11. Oh yeah speaking of beach days, I believe I have asked Christian Daniel MacPhail to go to the beach 217 times this summer and he always says no but that prick goes and invites no one...bit shelfish(ha ha) isnt it?
12. Do you think people would play more golf if you had to pay by the hole?
13. Kubo and the 2 strings is a weird kids movie.
14. How the fuck does Dunking Donuts already start pumping out Pumpkin everything? FUCK YOU AND YOUR PUMPKIN FLAVORED SHIT!
15. Tomorrow is Xander Bogaerts bobble head day? HMMM guess where i'll be?
16. Labor day cookouts? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Welchie? Welchie?
Ok I am off to do some work. Do something nice for someone this week, would ya?