Holy shit it is already August 1st and that means the summer is half over. Only half the beach days left for the year. Still waiting to hear who is having a Labor day cookout.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Jason Bourne was a pretty good movie, Matt Damon still has it.
2. Nintendo is coming out with a retro console in November and now Sega is too.
3. Other than a few random tweets has anyone heard from Christian Daniel Macphail?
4. Why is lunch at a bar alone frowned upon? I actually kind of like it.
5. Anyone happen to have a chainsaw I can borrow?
6. I don't know if Calnan is excited for fantasy football or more excited to bust peoples balls.
7. Is anyone else going to Pearl Jam on Friday?
8. I am finally all caught up on Preacher, man that show is messed up.
9. My car is almost paid off so I am looking for a new car, any suggestions.
10. I am a firm believer in paying it forward.
11. People still go to Canobie Lake?
12. If you go to the movies and don't get popcorn, did you really go to the movies?
13. I am still in need of a stone paver patio to be put in, do you know anyone?
14. Its heritage days down in Scituate this weekend. Heard they have an inflatable bar, who is going?
15. If you think adulting is hard try half adulting.
16. I love how everyone is a football expert now with Patriots training camp in full swing.
Ok sorry but I gotta run.