Sorry that I haven't posted. I have just been caught up and on the go since Sunday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Everyone makes mistakes. You have to deal with it and move on. You either learn from it or you are bound to repeat it.
2. Sometimes a plate of bacon is an appropriate dinner, when you are an adult.
3. I always laugh at people who wear socks and sneakers to the beach.
4. Speaking of the beach, I get how Martell stays there for 12 hours a day.
5. What is your least favorite chore? I say doing the dishes.
6. I obsess over the littlest things and I am working on it.
7. Do people who can't cook get mad when they see kids on Chopped whipping up crazy things with crappy ingredients.
8. Is anyone else going to Pearl Jam next Friday?
9. We all have friends that make us smile no matter what the situation is.
10. Seeing TK in Hull was like seeing a fish out of water.
11. What would you do if you won the Powerball? I decided I would have a pool filled with Reeses Pieces and swim around that bitch like Scrooge Mcduck.
12. How long could you go without shaving? I think 5 months is the longest I have ever gone.
13. It make me laugh that everyone has an opinion of my haircut - good or bad there is no in between.
14. I have heard of a cleaning the fridge party, where you just drink all the random beers you have accumulated but a cooler cleaning party? Well that happens too.
15. How do you get a warrant for an outstanding excise tax? Like you cant pay a $85 bill?
16. Four year olds are chatty and also like sponges. They take in everything.
17. Is anyone else watching Preacher? Or is it just Rio and I?
18. Is there anything worse than stubbing your baby toe?