I hope that everyone had a fun and eventful Fourth of July weekend. I know that I did!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The older you get the faster the year flies by.
2. Can't get more American that Budweisers and baseball:
3. When did they start selling cans all over Fenway Park? And when did the beer guys start coming up to the grandstand selling beers?
4. If you are having a cookout a bouncy house and snow cone machine should be somewhere on your list.
5. How drunk must you be to pass out on the couch two nights in a row and not walk up the stairs? Asking for a friend.
6. It is funny how a $3 squirt gun can make a little kids day.
7. Why aren't blackened chicken sandwiches on more menus?
8. Remember when Wimbledon was a thing? There was fanfare.
9. Pretty sure Jeffrey hates my haircut.
10. Korean Beef tacos are my new jam.
11. People are upset that KD picked the Warriors. Get over it, we got Al Horford!
12. If you had to enter a sandwich into a sandwich competition, what would you enter? Any kind of sandwich you want.
13. Why the fuck does Twitter update their Ap every god damn week. Just when I get comfortable with it they update it,.
14. Some people get drunk and chatty, some just clam up.
15. Pretty sure half my life has consisted of this conversation:
"What do you want to eat?"
"I dunno, what do you want to eat?"
"I don't know, what do you feel like"
16.Man mother nature does not want me to have nice grass.
17. Nothing good happens after 2 am!
18. Why do people debate if hot dogs are a sandwich?
Ok gotta jet. Have a great week