Yes, I know that yesterday was Monday.
Yes, I know that is when I usually update the blog.
But after returning from vacation and weeding through 417 emails, I forgot about it till noon and then just said fuck it till Tuesday.
This is what I learned while I was away:
1. Sun burns suck, no matter how much sun block you use you still get a burn.
2. Does anyone give a shit about Shark Week anymore?
3. When you cut your hair a different way every one has something to say/an opinion.
4. If you are looking for a fun time: get together with Chrissy and Leaden for 9 holes of golf, lunch and day drinking.
5. Calnan can call me a raving psychopath all he wants but I still don't see his top 10 Candy bar list.
6. Anyone who makes fun of Ray Bourque, is an asshole. Don't act like you have never made a mistake.
7. Congrats to William J. Smiddy who is training for the 2017 Boston Marathon.
8. Whats that old saying - Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. What is it if its screw me for a 20th time?
9. Guess possums can never get rabies.
10. The roof deck at Alba is a good time.
11. Did anyone else catch the Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall?
12. It always makes me laugh/smile when people are so into soccer for big events but shit on the MLS and Premier league.
13. Stamkos to the Bruins or Durant to the Celtics? What seems more likely?
14. Ive been really killing the grapefruit beers. They just seem very summery.
15. Still cant find anyone to go to Chicago with me on July 23rd weekend. Ill get the hotel you just gotta fly out there.
16. People have slowly started shuffling off the Red Sox band wagon since June 1st.
17. Is there any show that TLC would not put together and put on? I am waiting for the Calnan and Chrissy show to come out - TV GOLD. ( Also over under on when Alli would leave Chrissy by for being TV famous is 9 months to a year)
18. Speaking of the Macphails good luck on the 5K on Sunday, now you didn't hear this from me but I am hearing people are wagering on who finishes first.
19. How come people aren't more in an uproar about the flooding in West Virginia? Shouldn't we be helping out one and other? Oh if you can not use it to prop up your cause then fuck it?
20. What is your take on the Brexit? Good? Bad? Xenophobia? Patriotic?
Don't forget the Annual Whitley cookout is Sunday, July 3rd, stop by anytime after 1. We will have plenty of food and some beers. Rumor has it there will be a bouncy house and a snow cone machine(not really sure which one is for the kids and for the adults).