This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Cookout season is upon us - two on the same day. Now thats living!
2. Getting rear ended is the worst.
3. Another year and another successful Dot Day.
4. Speaking of Dot Day, Congrats to Chrissy to winning the Dot day Bowl off.
5. Is anyone actually watching this NBA Finals?
6. Going out for lunch and sitting at the bar alone is totally normal right?
7. Rob Knudsen a.k.a. as Coach K is on Snap chat.
8. Who wears sweat pants to a bar?
9. Apparently Cambridge voted to change Columbus Day to Indigenous people day.
10. First time in years that Nora Mitchell did not make Dot Day.
11. Can you guess what one of these things didn't happen in a packed bar:
A. Someone whipped their dick out
B. Someone took their tits out.
C. Legit dance off with money involved
D. Random strangers hugging and one kissing the others ones neck
E. Someone complaining about not getting shots FOR OVER 7 HOURS
F. Aliens walked in and obliterated everyone
12. Jeffrey is now on Venmo.
13. Putting little kids bikes together is a bit stressful. Directions say may cause death if you do it wrong. I mean what the fuck bro!
14. I know you were all very worried about my neck. It feels a whole hell of a lot better.
15. Calnan needs to get back to work soon. He is starting to scare me.
16. How many bat shit insane crazy friend do you have to have before you start to think that maybe you are crazy?
Gotta go. Work to do and all.