One day it is 75 the next 39 gotta love New England.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Apparently everyone was a Prince fan?
2. The Paragon Grill has a bomb ass make your own burger set up.
3. I made a cold box/green house for growing hot peppers. Lets hope it works.
4. How does $3 a square foot sound for asphalt driveway?
5. Mustache Pub crawl t shirts are coming in today. If anyone wants one let me know. They are still $20.00 and all the proceeds go to Dana Farber for cancer research.
6. I can not grow grass to save my life.
7. Pretty sure Ronin ran through a hive of ticks. He had more than 30 on him.
8. I had no idea that Sinead O'connors song Nothing Compares to you was a remake of a Prince song and now I feel foolish.
9. Wait people still make hamburger helper?
10. I can not wait for the day that I don't have to pay a mortgage. That day will be the party of parties.
11. TK would like to make a T shirt that says "Men drink them. Boys count them". Anyone want one of these presale beauties?
12. Have you caught anything on Jeffries new 65 inch TV?
13. Everyone is all of a sudden Celtics fans?
14. Speaking of Celtics anyone up for a trip to Atlanta for game 5 or if it goes to a game 7?
15. Mario is looking for the new painted Woodford Reserve Kentucky Derby bottle if anyone sees it.
16. How are people feeling about Larry Lucchino being inducted into the Red Sox hall of fame?
17. The Macphails new grass and walk ways will be finished today.
18. Thank God Rio is alright. His brake line snapped on his work dump truck and he almost bought the farm.
Till next week.