It is kind of shitty when you don't know what day of the week is or when to eat because your schedule is all out of whack.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I guess Salsas in Hingham is closed for good. SUCK IT SAUSAGE GUY!
2. Over/Under on the number of Tuna fish that Gunnah catches the rest of the season is currently 2. Place your bets accordingly.
3. Due to the Cambridge cab companies strike, you will find Chrissy touring Cambridge and Ubering the shit out of it.
4. Speaking of Chrissy he is still planning a trip to North Carolina to meet up with Flounder. Let him know if you are in.
5. The Welches (or is the Welchies?) are now officially residents of Braintree.
6. Calnan (Chief Blog Ruinner to you guys) thinks he can beat Ronda Rousey is a legit fight. Repeated punches to the face is his plan.
7. Frank finally sold his 27 foot boat...for $10,000.
8. Jeffrey is back from Lake Winnapasaukee and may be detoxing...HARDCORE!
9. The summer is more than half over and that kind of makes me sad.
10. Who is geared up for fantasy football? Should I do the suicide pool again this year?
11. Is there anything worse than waking up with a headache?
12. Mitchell is waiting on selling her Pats tickets based on Bradys appeal. She can't miss the flag dropping ceremony.
13. Heard a bunch of guys are headed out to Cowboys stadium this year for the Pats game.
14. When your youngest brother turns 30, you know you are old.
15. Who schedules a 90 year olds birthday party on same day as a fantasy football draft? Especially when asked months ago if I was available on August 22nd?
16. It is official Jeffrey is out for Atlantic City.
17. Chrissy is getting his tattoo this Thursday if anyone is interested in going to hang out and get wings at Ember.
18. I don't know if this is the 3rd Thursday or not but I think Trivia is on this week.
Thats all I got for now. Hopefully, we all make it back from AC alive.