The Bruins are up 3-2 and game 6 is tonight. Lets do this.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There is always more to the story.
2. I guess Jeffrey doesn't even like curry.
3. Julian loves rice.
4. Who watched TV in low def? I mean really its just barbaric.
5. Wu-tang clan still ain't nothing to fuck with.
6. Pub crawl shirts are and in and Mikey T is moving units.
7. Michael Sam did you have to go full boyfriend make out? I mean straight people aren't do that.
8. I don't trust people who don't nap.
9. Has anyone seen Lauren Brady? Last I heard she was moving to Alaska.
10. Anyone know of any tricks to staining a deck so it doesn't look choppy?
11. My WWF is not working all the time. It freezes up on me and boots me out constantly. Basically I hate its face.
12. Calnan is looking to bring back girls giving hand jobs. He wants an old fashion and he wants it now.
13. Speaking of Calnan, he hates Chrissy's reviews. He thinks that he doesn't put any heart and soul into them.
14. Shimmi is back and living in Norton. He plans on having a new a huge bash, as soon as his grass grows in. #newbuildproblems
15. How is it the Charlie Horse has $1 burgers on Tuesdays and $1.99 Miller Lite every day, and I just am finding out.
16. Some times it feels like there is not enough hours in a week.
17. Ever have a cold/cough that just never goes away.
18. Booze Cruise this Saturday in Plymouth to raise money for the Nstar Children's hospital walk.