Just a friendly reminder dot day is only 2 weeks away. I know Dot Out is waiting to see what Chrussy comes up with this year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. KKaties burger bar in Plymouth is fucking legit. I gave it a 9 out of 10. Apparently they just opened another location in Marshfield.
2. I can not grow grass for the life of me.
3. Booze cruises are always a great time and booze cruises for charity are even better.
4. Be careful out there this summer the ticks are out and they are bad.
5. The new Spiderman movie is pretty good, so what if my wife cried 3 times during it.
6. I hate feeling rushed. It goes hand and hand with being late.
7. Bud heavy is not bad at all. Its 100% better than warm Bud Light.
8. Mario has shaved off his man beard.
9. Jeffreys looking for some help with leasing a car vs buying a car. Any help?
10. Patron shots are never a great idea.
11. Be careful around hot mozzarella sticks. Shits dangerous.
12. I can not believe that memorial day is this weekend. This year is flying by.
13. Apparently I share/overshare too much on Facebook. Hey its FB if you take it too serious that's on you.
Stalk on Stalkers!
14. Congrats to the Welch's on adopting a dog, now if they could only come together on a name.
15. I heard this am that the Red Sox owners are starting to panic because no one is going to their games. UHM your product is not good right now and you charge crazy prices based on opponent. Good luck with that.
16. There is nothing worse than a migraine at work.
This is all I have this week.
I hope to see you all at Jeffreys cookout Sunday. I will be the drunk guy coming off an over night shift, probably passed out in the corner.