This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People didn't watch the World Series but they know that Taco Bell is giving away free Doritos Locos tacos because of a steal during the game.
2. Hippos milk is pink. WHAT?
3. The 1st TV toy commercial to air on Tv was in 1946 for Mr. potato head.
4. Lots of young people are leaning towards voting for Romney.
5. Chrissy put a hurting on the nachos at Toby Keith's bar:
7. I appreciate all the people offering a place for me to stay when we flood out.
8. Rob Knudsen is already making up excuses for not making the annual hockey game in December.
9. Julian is ready for Movember:
11. People get crazy at the supermarket when there is an impending storm. I MEAN CRAZY!
12. If you want/need updates from National Grid text "storm" to 64743.
13. Jeffrey is accepting all donations to keep a mustache for MOVEMEBER. All $$ raised will be donated to Dana Farber.
14. That new Domino's Pan pizza is heavy. I put down 4 slices and felt like I had eaten 2 whole pizzas.
15. I could probably eat beef stew every day.
16. My wife has let our 140 lb dog sleep in our bed all of a sudden. Do you know what kind of pain this causes me?
17. Who is making Shaun Larry's bachelor party this Saturday?
18. I don't know what the rules are but I am pretty sure you can't get in trouble for checking out a chick at a Halloween party. I mean you gotta try and verify how accurate the costume is.
19. People want to know when Supah P and Chrissy are going to start their mustaches for the pub crawl.
20. Big Congrats to Supah P for 1. leading the dart to 1st place so far this year and 2. for buying a house in Pembroke.
Till Next Week