I know many of you are out there planning the perfect Valentines day for your ladies so I will keep it brief this week.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Cheifdude thinks I do not blog nearly enough.
2. Oreo's turn 100 this year. I know many of you love Oreo's. Mario says he can eat 3 bags in one sitting.
3. It is easier for a Harvard grad to become a US president(7) than it is to become an NBA player(3).
4. Fire and Ice was good but the lines were long and the place wasn't very busy. It was like they brought in their closers to slow everyone down.
5. To human taste buds, Zima is virtually indistinguishable from Zebra urine. THANK GOD they stopped making that.
6. Jeffrey Steven Lundrigan and Randy Moss both share today as a birthday. Coincidence? I think not.
7. Dorchester is the birth place of the first public elementary school in America, The Mather school - established in 1639 and still running.
8. The honey badger can withstand hundred of bee stings that would otherwise kill another animal.
9. Speaking earlier of Randy Moss, he announced that he is UN RETIRING.
10. People still in shock of Folan.com breaking the Whitney Houston death. Deal with it.
11. Chrissy feeds his daughter blueberry's so that his wife has to change blue diarrhea.
12. Rio is now CPR certified. I just think he likes to give mouth to mouth.
13. Gas is on a rapid increase of price. Last week it jumped from $3.39 to $3.55 to $3.69 in 3 days.
14. I guess Aiden's fiance was scared of Mike and I, probably more Mike than me, at the bar on Saturday night.
15. Taxes are done. Lets pray for the best.
16. This weeks dart match is in Weymouth, if anyone wants to stop by for some brews.
Thats all I have for right now.