I think it would be awesome to have a birthday on a leap year. I have never met anyone who was born on a leap day but every 4 years they must have a great bash, the other 3 years are EHH. If I wasn't working a double on Wednesday I would be out celebrating this Leap year on Leap Day.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Mike Foley gives his old lady a jump 3 or 4 times a month.
2. Supah P has started his own landscaping business. If you are interested in getting an estimate give him a call at 617-777-9605.
3. A pair of shoes made of shark leather can last 4 times longer than shoes made from regular leather. How bad ass would it be to own shark skin boots.
4. Foley is trying to get a Wii tournament together every month. Winner take all cash prizes. Call him 617-899-2273 to get on the list.
5. Deadwood IPA tastes like black peppered beer. I would rather drink a dirty bar dishrag.
6. The Real Housewives of Quincy hang out at the Fours in Quincy.
7. Shaun Larry likes to spend his weekends in VT with his lady friend. We all know Vermont is for lovers.
8. Jenny Gamberdella has moved back to Cali. We all wish her well.
9. Rio has a few extra tickets to the Marathon Monday Sox game and Smiddy is eyeing one.
10. Katie took Ronin skijoring and overall I guess it was a success.
11. Installing a closet can lead to ripping out a wall. You never know what you will find in a wall.
12. The Bruins are getting real pushy with their season renewal.
13. Not only is Newt a huge Roger Waters fan but he wants to see him in Europe? There is no one I would want to travel out of the country to see.
14. What are the rules when your mother and law friends you on FB? I mean do you say OK but I swear a fucking lot?
15. I was surprised to hear that the Daytona 500 had never been postponed due to rain until yesterday.
16. I am sick of hearing about gluten free shit.
Darts is away tomorrow night at Paddy Barrys. Hope you can make it.