Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Love is blossoming in the land of RIO, Shopping trips to NYC is the cherry on the top of the whip cream:
2. Apparently it's the thing to do; Get a T shirt that says I LOVE (Your name here) and rock it out.
3. Everyone is saying how Rhiannas new Cd is fucking great and its unlike anything she has done before. Well the 2 songs I have heard just ain't doing it for me.
4. Tons of adults have seen the Muppet's movie and love it...BORK BORK BORK!!
5. Little kids love to pull on my beard and smack me in the face.
6. Jeffrey is not a fan of people calling Julian, J. He is too cute to have just J as a nick name.
7. Rio had his first taste of French onion soup on Friday and he was instantly hooked.
8. Speaking of Friday, I was highly disappointed that there was not a lot of people shopping for the holidays. I mean no more than a regular Friday night.
9. What an early Christmas gift this is; just kicking around in your glovie:
10. Jeffrey gets in his Christmas spirits with fancy shoes, borderline feminine shirts and his chest hairs blazing. Basically he looks like a coke dealer in 1981.
11. I got a bad case of the Mondays today.
12. 2/3rd of American men prefer boxers to briefs.
13. The venom of a Black Widow spider is 15 times more potent than that of a Diamond back rattlesnake.
14. If I send out a list of available Bruins tickets for this upcoming season in September, what would ever make you think I had any still available in Decemeber? I am talking to you Mungo?
15. Crockpots will make people start fights at Yankee swaps.
16. I have always loved the Cheesecake Factory but I would like to attempt to try everything on the menu. Just start at the 1st page and then see how long to get to the 45th.
17. I can not just watch one football game. Its garbage!
18. Baby boys clothes at Baby Gap is way better than baby girls. I mean 120% better.
19. My 34th birthday is 16 days away but really who is counting?
20. They sell this bad ass at The Baby Gap for $100(you squeeze it and it makes Chewey noises):
Only 19 days left in the year. What is everyone doing for New Years Eve? Are we going to Trinity again? I am sure Paps can get us a good deal.