Everyone knows that turkey day is my favorite holiday. I love me some good old fashion turkey and mashed with all the fixings. Plus now there are 3 NFL games on the schedule.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Mungo is a pretty good carpenter(albiet a bit of a perfectionist).
2. Boston Latin vs Boston English is the oldest continuous high school rivalry football game. Dating back to 1887.
3. Straight Bud heavies are not for me.
4. Anyone need a 32 inch hard wood door? It only weighs about 100 lbs.
5. I had no idea that vinyl siding was so expensive.
6. Wolfies in Southie has some pretty good food.
7. Smiddy is working at the Fairmont Copley Hotel.
8. Humans aren't the only ones who preform oral sex. Cheetahs, hyenas, and goats all go down...FUCKING GOATS KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!
9. Chrissy is going to host a card game this Friday if anyone is interested.
10. The Junction still has 50% off all food. Stop down for a bucket and some grub.
11. Steak and cheese with bacon is the dopest shit!
12. Name that tune bad karaoke cover band is a great game to play at the bar with friends.
13. I think Rio and Layden just became best friends.
14. Always be on the lookout for Mikey T coming in hot.
15. Mitchell is still living the dream. Her flag football team won the super bowl. Pretty sure thats the closest to any balls, most of the ladies on that team will be coming close to.
16. The state is auctioning off found items in safety deposit boxes:
17. My 1 year anniversary is coming up this week. According to Cheifdude its some sort of paper gift. Who the hell makes up theses rules?
18. Mungo is trying to get father of the year award in 2011. How else do you explain back to back weekends watching the baby.
I hope everyone has a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.