I know Smiddy and CVG have killed the ozone with their aerosol spray deodorant but 60 degrees on November 14th is down right crazy. I am not complaining just pointing out that its been a pretty warm month over all.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. No matter how you say it, Burberry or Burbury, a $200 tie is down right expensive.
2. If you are in the Home Depot you should not be walking around holding hands. For fuck sakes its a home improvement store not an orphanage for under privileged children.
3. The letter "W" is the only letter in the alphabet that doesn't have just one syllable it has 3.
4. Octopus die after they mate. Poor guys get their nut off and then get offed!
5. Shopping for living room furniture is more time consuming that I would of thought.
6. Just for size comparisons Boston has 1,825 taxi licenses while NYC has 13,237.
7. The UFC on Fox was better than I expected even though the fight lasted only 1 minute 4 seconds.
8. Chrissy is officially past the half way mark of rocking a mustache for a year. I can't wait till there are Christmas photos of him and his family opening up gifts while he looks on creepily with a stache. How does that conversation go in 15 years from now..."uhm dad is that a mustache"? "Yup, now where are your little whore friends"?
9. Siberia makes up 10% of the earth surface.
10. Sometimes you have to let a bunch of little projects pile up and then you bang them all out at once.
11. Andre Carter is a beast.
12. Check out Puck Fiction on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8GloWjHXDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
13. Seems like the Bruins have righted their early season woes. At least thats what I can see from all the fans jumping on and off and back on the band wagon.
14. Is Mark Sanchez still the Sanchise? I mean can he throw the ball more than 10-15 yards?
15. Wait Jack and Jill was #2 at the box office this past weekend? Who the fuck is going to see that? I think we should line everyone up who purchased tickets and punch them in the junk.
16. Everyone wants to bitch about Lucic's hit on Ryan Miller but what about Miller's two hand swing with his stick at Lucic's legs?
17. Who doesn't love Bill Bellicheck quote after the game - "Thirty-seven points of the best defense in the league, suck my dick"?
18. Mitchell will text at all hours of the day and night looking for someone to booze with.
Hope everyone has a good week. Remember if you have anything that you think is blog worthy or you have any suggestions, send em my way.
Also a few guys and I are headed up to Portland, Maine this weekend to visit with a friend. Anyone know any good bars, restraunts or anything fun to do up there?