Christmas is 18 days away. I hope that all your shopping is done.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It feels really nice to throw your hat onto the ice after a hat trick.
2. This is the 1st time I haven't started a birthday countdown.
3. Kimbo Slice isn't the tomato can everyone thought he was.
4. This is how you collect cans:
5. People are still talking shit about this upcoming hockey game.
6. "Bring the Heat" is practicing for this years Wingalympics.
7. The Maple Leafs fans love Mats Sundin:
(Yes that is the hat that I threw onto the ice)
8. Winter is officially here.
9. The Bruins Winter Classic Jerseys are ugly. No ifs, ands or buts...
10. We are currently tied for 1st in darts and have one match left, this Tuesday.