Totally fucking forgot to post this till right now.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Even with the slow roll out of vaccines we wont be back to normal till 2022.
2. After about a year people are starting to lose their minds. The monotony of everyday is having a toll on some.
3. Leaden's on the hunt for a house if you know of any.
4. St. Pattys is cancelled in the city.
5. The Bruins look like dog shit.
6. I see that tie dye is making a come back. Hippies for the win.
7. Phew, Chrissy survived Covid!
8. TK actually came out for Chris Leadens Bday beers. Hell may have frozen over.
9. We need more good Mexican restaraunts.
10. Nothing screams "oh fuck" quite like your elbow and arm going numb.
11. What do you do when they mess up your coffee order in the drive through? Its not like you take a blast at the window, so you don't really know till you have moved on?
12. Do not forget me when you guys hit the Mega Millions or Powerball.
13. People who like to paint are border line insane.
14. Is Joe Exotic really gonna get pardoned?