I hate fucking painting more than anything in the world - except maybe laundry.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Way more restaurants are closed, either permanently or in "hibernation", due to Covid than I realized.
2. Speaking of paint, matching paint sucks.
3. This new Super wild card weekend was something.
4. Where do you stand on the Covid Vax? Pro, against or indifferent?
5. Joe and Karen have officially picked a dog and get to take him home on Feb 5th...Valentines came early.
6. Think its time for a new phone.
7. Tv's mounted to the wall or nah?
8. Anyone see or hear from Chrissy? Kids been MIA since the start of the new year.
9. The average age of hospitalizations for Covid is 73 years old.
10. I have a sneaking suspicion that the NBA season is going to be put on hold with all these Covid positive cases.
11. Are the Sunday Scaries a real thing?
12. All is not lost for TK, rumor has it he has the leas on moving out of the Bridgewater projects.
13. Nothing crazier a feeling than waking up from a nap, full drool and not know what day of the week it is.
14. Strawberry short cake is a top 5 desert of all time.
Post a Comment