Ha, I always laugh when people are like new year new me. Nope same you, same old same and same bullshit.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The new Wonder Woman was very blah.
2. I hope every New years eve is as low key as this previous one.
3. I have a sneaking suspicion bars are going to jack up everything on their menu when they can finally open back to capacity.
4. Also this whole 90 Minutes is for the birds.
5. Fantasy football is done, so i guess we move onto hockey?
6. Speaking of football - how would you grade the Cam experience here in New England.
7. Sometimes when nothing goes right all you can do is laugh it off.
8. I have heard nothing but mixed reviews on Cobra Kai.
9. So many people doing Sober January. Let me know when you guys have the balls to do it in June, July and August.
10. I have noticed the price of gas is creeping up.
11. After seeing people use the Occulus, pretty sure I am glad that I aint into that.
12. Bars going into Hibernation is infuriating.
13. Bakers 2 week roll back order is set to expire on Saturday...are we taking bets as to whether or not it gets an extension?
14. I would say that I am shocked the roll out of the vaccine isn't going smoothly. Between lack of staffing to give it and the lack of communication on where to get it to who is eligible and who is not.