I am amazed at the number of people who count Halloween as one of their favorite days of the year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Joey Martell and Karen are looking hard for a house to buy.
2. R.I.P Franklin. You were the best little dog.
3. Chrissy is killing the harvest season at Ocean Spray.
4. We got a few openings at my work, now being down 2 guys.
5. I feel like beef stew is underrated.
6. The Bruins season is in full swing only a week in.
7. Flu shot season came early this year.
8. People are losing their mind for Post Malone coming to the Garden tomorrow night.
9. Happy 37th bday Joe and Angry Dave Martell.
10. Man Taco mania is real for these Boston Celtics.